Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years and Nipples

I can't muster excitement for new years. We are going a party tonight, and I'm glad to have plans, but I don't see the passing of time as something to celebrate. I don't like beginnings and I don't like ends. I like middles.

I'm starting to combat aging. I'm moisturizing my neck and hands more. I'm lifting weights to avoid bone density loss. I'm exercising more, eating healthier, drinking less. Fortunately, I'm happy to do this and it isn't a struggle. I see the payoff and I certainly don't want to get sick. You hear about people getting cancer in their thirties. All sorts of terrible things.

On a lighter note, sort of, here's an article on Facebook's 'war on nipples.' Tee hee.

See you next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started moisturizing my neck too! Age causes weird obsessions.

Happy New Year!

-LC