Sunday, March 30, 2008

When You Burp the Puke Smell

Had friends over tonight for a game night. We played Smarty Party, which was good fun. Had a few drinks after several weeks of going dry. It doesn't take much to feel tipsy these days. I had a couple glasses of some very good Pinot Gris from Alsace. The guy at the wine store complimented me on my selection, which made me feel good. I was tempted to tell him that I just sorta picked it for no good reason, but thought better of it.

I'm listening to Madonna's Confessions Tour right now. I bought it off iTunes. I didn't go to the concert. I didn't even buy the Confessions CD. But I have to say it's good. I think I'm going to go see her the next time she plays LA. Don't care how good her latest CD is. I think she'll put on a good show no matter what. I saw her Reinvention at MSG a few years ago (after her American Life CD, I think). She was great. I went with a good friend, we had floor seats, drank too much champagne and had the best time. I was like the crazy person in the background of those music videos. Singing along to all the songs and giving her the I Love You sign in sign language.

No comments: