Sunday, March 18, 2007

March Movie Madness

Well, maybe not madness. The only movie I've seen in the theater this month is Zodiac. It was good-- not great-- but good. The best thing about it was Mark Ruffalo, of course-- he's the bestest! Is there any girl who doesn't love Mark Ruffalo? So sweet and cute and sensitive and vulnerable. Let me count the ways.

Then I saw Stranger Than Fiction on DVD. Thumbs up. Will Ferrell wasn't as dopey as he usually is, but in a good way. I saw him in Hollywood a couple months ago. Sporting a big ass fro and a lime green track suit. Very Kermit the Frog.

Last, but definitely not least, is The Bourne Identity. Never a big fan of Matt Damon, I passed when it was in the theater. Good friends of ours heartily recommended it, so we thought to give it a try. Perhaps in part because of low expectations, I thought it was really good. Totally engrossing. Matt Damon was even, kinda, attractive. In that guy next door, regular joe schmo way (supposedly he and Ben Affleck wrote Good Will Hunting while living in Eagle Rock, so maybe the guy-next-door thing isn't so far off). Netflix sent me The Bourne Supremacy, so I might watch that tonight.

Tomorrow's Monday, unfortunately. Maybe the movie can help me forget that.

No comments: