Monday, August 28, 2006

Rudy's Barbershop on Sunset

I got my hair cut at Rudy's over the weekend. It was my third time getting a snip there. The prices are pretty reasonable and I've never been unsatisfied with my cut. That being said, I always feel uncomfortably, exceedingly corporate every time I go there. Granted, they do hammer home the alternative, punk rock-ness of the place (see above), so I shouldn't take it too seriously, but still I feel a little square, a little too put together, a little too I grease the wheels of big business.

2 comments:

junebee said...

A little carried away with their wall decoration, don't you think?!

Anonymous said...

If you think think they got too carried away with the wall decoration you are definitely a little square, a little too put together!!