Thursday, January 3, 2008

Slow Ass Computer

I've been meaning to post pictures of our recent trip to Arizona, but the iPhoto thing on my Mac is so incredibly slow that it is taking me forever to upload them. My Mac is almost five years old. I suppose that's old in computer years. I don't want to buy a new computer just because mine is slow. I guess I could install a new operating system. What makes a computer slow? Do I need to erase stuff to speed it up? I can't help but think it's such a racket to have to buy a new computer every few years.

Chalk it up to getting older, but I'm now open to the idea of making resolutions. Time is passing me by and I'm realizing that I have to change for there to be change. In other words, I have to take matters into my hands. So here are my resolutions for the year:

1. Exercise four times a week.
2. Eat no more than four meat meals a week (I've been doing this since October).
3. Procrastinate less.
4. Spend less time on the internet at work.

So far, so good, except for #4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dance Dance Revolution on Wii = Best Exercise EVER! I am a dancing fool!

Obama '08! This is the moment!

Happy New Year to you and the Octopus!

-LC

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh, your boss will really appreciate #4!

Junebee