East Coast pal Guardedly Optimistic tagged me. I'm supposed to list five things nobody knows about me. An impossible task without get too personal, so here goes somethin:
1. I once cut my barbie's hair thinking it would grow back.
2. I played badminton in high school and almost got kicked out of game for excessive profanity.
3. When I was growing up my friends and I formed the "Getaway Gang." One day we were roaming around the woods behind our houses and happened upon a bulk size bottle of wine (probably one of those Ernest & Julio Gallo jugs). We knew it belonged to the kid next door. Do gooders that we were, we dragged the jug to his parents' house and told on him.
4. I 've been wearing sunscreen religiously since I was 15.
5. I went to a Roxette concert in 1991. And I liked it.