Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Few Signs That I'm Getting Old

In no particular order:

Eating has become my favorite part of the day.
Being told that I look younger than my age makes me happy.
I wonder what my cholesterol is.
I think they should raise the legal driving age to 18 (or even 21).
Sometimes I am the oldest person at a party.
I consider dyeing my gray hair.
I've started asking my mom for cooking tips.
I've started thinking of my life in terms of decades.
I have a mortgage.
I really like family gatherings.

2 comments:

junebee said...

Yup, those are some signs all right! I know one of mine is wearing shorts with elastic waistbands. A couple of years ago I wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Justin said...

I can relate. Most of my signs are GI related: I look at ice cream and I see pain.