Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've Been Watching Lots of Law and Order: SVU

I don't watch the new episodes, just the reruns on USA. Octopus is having a guys night out at the ballpark tonight, so I will occupy myself with reruns of SVU. And some Basa white wine.

Last night I took a spinning class and almost passed out. I pushed myself harder than usual and by the end of class I felt awful. So awful that I had to jump off my bike during cool down and book it to the bathroom. On the way I was afraid I would faint, slip on the bathroom floor and hit my head. Thankfully, none of that happened. I made it to the bathroom stall and must've sat on the john, head in hands, for like five minutes. Maybe more. I think my blood sugar was really low. It was scary. Now I have a good reason for not working out too hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, is that the show with that creepy black out screen with caption and the creepy music that freaks me out?

junebee said...

At the "Y" I go to, they have spinning in an extremely dark room. There is only a tiny slit for a window in the door. Way too claustrophobic for me! Besides, who wants to exercise in the dark? I remember the time the lights went out in martial arts. I was scared to death.